The Shadow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay, Talk To People, Make Friends

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

hm weird me....hell yes (open)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female
Number of posts : 21320
Credits : 46488
Registration date : 2011-02-13

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue21/21hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 8 EmptySun 19 Jun - 22:08

26:

After a little while we came to the tunnel that should have lead to the court yard but it was completely caved in. I frowned and tuned back. “We can get through to my old room I think.”
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 8 EmptyMon 20 Jun - 3:09

Michael:

"Lets see, could it be my fear of crowds, or my usual uncomfortable awkwardness around children." I said looking at her, unable to hide any of my emotions right now.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue21/21hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 8 EmptyMon 20 Jun - 3:18

Jemma:

I laughed. “You don't like children? What's the matter with you? They aren't much different from animals, especially this batch.” I told him. As unlikely as it was, being trapped back at the school, I was in a much better mood than I had been in a long time. This was where I grew up. “Chill out, go with the flow. I'll get out out of this part soon, until then, learn how to fit in. You're sticking out more than I am right now, and that's saying some thing.” I said twirling my hand in my vivid blue pony-tail for emphasis.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 8 EmptyMon 20 Jun - 3:21

Michael:

"Right, because your an adorable fox some of the time and get mistaken for a cat, dog, stuffed animal. Get your tail pulled when you try to get away, and you can't hurt them because your smaller than them and their parents." I said in a bit of a rush. "Its not that I don't like children, its that they like me too much."
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 8 EmptyMon 20 Jun - 3:33

Jemma:

“Well you're a guy who is bigger than all of them now, you can handle it. Besides these kids aren't the normal kind.” I told him. “Come on, lets go sit with them.” I grabbed his wrist and pulled him to the table with the earlier four plus two little boys I had never seen before.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 8 EmptyMon 20 Jun - 3:35

Michael:

My ears twitched, and I looked at her hand grabbing onto my wrist. I sighed silently and looked up at the others. "Should I just change into fox form now?" I mumbled to myself.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 8 EmptyMon 20 Jun - 3:56

Jemma:

“Sit.” I told him putting my hands on his shoulders making him sit down at the table. Avery scooted next to him instantly and smiled sweetly. Rachel on the other hand wasn't happy to see him. “Chill.” I told her leaning across the table and tapping the top of her head then swiping an apple off her tray.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 8 EmptyMon 20 Jun - 4:16

Michael:

I sat and smiled tentatively at the girl who had scooted next to me. I wasn't sure what to make of all of this, so I just sat there watching all of them.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 8 EmptyMon 20 Jun - 4:29

Jemma:

“So fill me in. What has it been like since I was gone?” I asked and they all immediately launched into how terrible it was and how it had gotten worse over the past few months. Lidia stood up on the bench and pulled my shirt down in the back and jabbed her finger in a particularly tender part. “Ow.” I said squirming slightly. “They placed a chip in you lice they did with all of us. It's some how magnetized so you cant fly away. You can't even lift off the ground out side.” She explained causing me to wig out trying to look at my back but of course I couldn't.
Back to top Go down
mfkrwill
Owner
Owner
mfkrwill

Male
Number of posts : 41001
Credits : 75325
Registration date : 2006-04-25

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 8 EmptyMon 20 Jun - 9:22

or mine if i remember right" i say and nod. 'which way then?"
Back to top Go down
http://shadow.allgoo.net
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 8 EmptyMon 20 Jun - 16:10

26:

I lead him down a short tunnel and climbed up to push floor boards. I pulled myself up. “Careful, it comes out under my bed.” I warned him as I crawled out.
Back to top Go down
mfkrwill
Owner
Owner
mfkrwill

Male

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 8 EmptyMon 20 Jun - 16:13

i try to shrink myself down to fit through under the bed. "im to tall. i have to lift the bed for a second'
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 8 EmptyMon 20 Jun - 16:42

26:

“Okay.” I said grabbing the bed frame to try to help him.
Back to top Go down
mfkrwill
Owner
Owner
mfkrwill

Male

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 8 EmptyMon 20 Jun - 16:48

i lift it up enough to get out and put it down "ok.. almost out" i sigh
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 8 EmptyMon 20 Jun - 20:15

26:

I bent over to look at him up side down. “You okay?” I asked softly.
Back to top Go down
mfkrwill
Owner
Owner
mfkrwill

Male

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 8 EmptyMon 20 Jun - 20:16

"yeah im fine' i roll out and put the bed down
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 8 EmptyMon 20 Jun - 20:39

26:

I smiled at him and held my hand out.
Back to top Go down
mfkrwill
Owner
Owner
mfkrwill

Male

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 8 EmptyMon 20 Jun - 20:41

i take it and stand up
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 8 EmptyMon 20 Jun - 21:14

Michael:

I watched Jemma, tilting my head slightly. They had put a chip in her? Could...could they have done the same to me? I controlled the impulse to check to see if they had done the same, instead I focused on Jemma and the kids.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 8 EmptyMon 20 Jun - 22:06

26:

I kissed his cheek then lead him out into the hall way and down a path I though would take us outside.

Jemma:

I got to my feet and was about to stretch my wings out to test it when Lidia held them down. “Don't! You get in trouble!” She said quickly.
Back to top Go down
mfkrwill
Owner
Owner
mfkrwill

Male

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 8 EmptyMon 20 Jun - 22:08

i folow her
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 8 EmptyMon 20 Jun - 22:09

Michael:

"Right, because we aren't already going to be in trouble." I said smiling a bit. I watched Jemma, curious to see if she could actually fly. I had always been secretly jealous of the rest of our group. They could all fly. I wished I could have the freedom that flying would bring.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 8 EmptyMon 20 Jun - 22:25

Jemma:

“Yeah? Let's go out side then.” I said yanking her with me to the doors. The other kids followed me looking worried. It felt nice to breath in the fresh air but it made me suspicious when I saw the electric wiring that used to keep us from flying way, was gone now, nothing but open sky.

26:

I opened the door to the outside cautiously and stopped when I saw the changes. I spotted Jemma seconds later. “Jem!” I called running to her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 8 EmptyMon 20 Jun - 22:39

Michael:

I watched all of the children follow Jemma and I used the chance to change into my fox form. I let out a groan of pain as I panted laying on my side. I got to my feet and shook myself out before going to the door and peeking out.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 8 EmptyMon 20 Jun - 22:53

Jemma:

I turned to see Sara and my heart sank. There went all my hopes for her having gotten out. She snapped her wings out and pushed off the ground- and fell to her hands and knees. I blinked and went over to her. “What happened?” I asked helping her up. The kids were all watching us. “I can't fly.” She sounded astonished. I felt more sick and tried it for myself, jumping off the ground and beating my wings only to be pulled to the ground like my wings were no more than paper.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

hm weird me....hell yes (open)
Page 8 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next