The Shadow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay, Talk To People, Make Friends

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

hm weird me....hell yes (open)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 7 EmptySat 18 Jun - 16:07

Michael:

I sighed and closed my eyes. I just hoped that I could hold together long enough to get out of here with them, and then leave. Before my body started shutting itself down.
Back to top Go down
mfkrwill
Owner
Owner
mfkrwill

Male
Number of posts : 41001
Credits : 75325
Registration date : 2006-04-25

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 7 EmptySat 18 Jun - 16:38

where are we going?" i ask confused at where we were
Back to top Go down
http://shadow.allgoo.net
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female
Number of posts : 21320
Credits : 46488
Registration date : 2011-02-13

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue21/21hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 7 EmptySun 19 Jun - 0:07

Jemma:

I messed with Kai a little moor then laid down at the foot of his bed. “How old are you?” I asked Michael.

26:

“The court yard.” I told him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 7 EmptySun 19 Jun - 0:21

Michael:

"Seventeen, but when I'm in fox form I'm a baby." I said leaning against the wall. I wanted to go, but I really couldn't after all I wanted to make sure they got out ok.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue21/21hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 7 EmptySun 19 Jun - 0:33

Jemma:

I chewed on the inside of my cheek. I didn't like that he was older than me. “You have lived for seventeen years?” I asked just to clarify. Some times seventeen wasn't always exactly seventeen when it came to the genetically engineered.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 7 EmptySun 19 Jun - 0:35

Michael:

I nodded. "Yes I have lived for Seventeen years." I said looking up into her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 7 EmptySun 19 Jun - 1:10

Jemma:

I sighed, oh well. I stayed quiet for a little while until Kai's quiet voice mumbled out, “Jemma?” His eyes were open lightly. I didn't have time to answer him. A green light above his bed started blinking and the door opposite the one we came through flew open. I was completely unprepared for what happened next, obviously expecting white coats, I shot to my feet but was promptly tackled by three giggling children, two girls and a young boy. They knocked me to the ground all shrieking at the top of their lungs in excitement and screeching my name in a way no human could.

Kai:

I winced at the noise echoing around the room and sat up on my elbows in an attempt to get a look at what they had done to Jemma who so rarely was knocked off her feet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 7 EmptySun 19 Jun - 1:22

Michael:

I was on my feet in an instant, but I paused when she didn't seem to be in any danger. My ears were ringing because of their high pitched screeching. I wondered how they knew her.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 7 EmptySun 19 Jun - 1:58

Jemma:

I smiled for a moment hugging them back. I pulled the little boy into my lap and sat up. I didn't have a good feeling about this. They shouldn't have been in this area. Sure enough a white coat woman walked it. “Hello Jemma,” She said then gave a puzzled look before adding, “And Michael.” The two girls scooted closer to me. “You aren't going to punish her? Say you aren't going to punish her!” the younger of the two said. “Of course not, why don't you three show her and Michael to the cafeteria, it's lunch time I believe.” She told them. It was a trap, no way was I going to fight these kids, and I couldn't shake them off either.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 7 EmptySun 19 Jun - 2:38

Michael

I looked at the kids and then at jemma nervously. I didn't know any of these kids or the white coat. Shuffling my feet awkwardly I went over to Jemma and offered a hand down to her to help pull her to her feet.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 7 EmptySun 19 Jun - 2:48

Jemma:

I shot venomous glares at the woman and I took Michael's hand and pulled myself up still holding onto the little boy. I gave Kai a look trying to let him know I would come back for him as the girls ushered us out. The older one, who looked and acted as if she was no older than eight, took Michael's hand. “I'm Avery.” She said with a bright smile looking up at him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 7 EmptySun 19 Jun - 2:52

Michael:

My ears flicked uncomfortably and I gave her a tight smile. "I...I'm Michael." I replied. I had no idea what to do with kids in this form. In fox form I put up with being petted and held.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 7 EmptySun 19 Jun - 2:58

Jemma:

I watch Michael with a smirk as Avery leaned her head against his arm, holding his hand with both of hers. Lidia, the other girl took my hand. “We missed you, Jem, why did you leave us?” She asked batting her big blue eyes. My chest constricted, Tyson put his arms around my neck and nodded mutely. “It wasn't my my choice.” I told her as simply as I could.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 7 EmptySun 19 Jun - 3:16

Michael:

I looked at the little girl then up at jemma. Did she really know them? It was true that I didn't know many of the other experiments that weren't built to be weapons. But still between 26 and Jemma they knew everyone.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 7 EmptySun 19 Jun - 3:25

Jemma:

When we entered the cafeteria nearly all of the kids stopped and started at us. There were maybe twenty of them. I only knew the older ones, the ones who had been here eight years ago. One girl dropped what she had in her hands and ran over to us throwing her arms around both Tyson and me. I hugged her back scanning the room for others that recognized me. The only others I knew inn this room besides the four already with me, hated me. I could spot them glaring at me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 7 EmptySun 19 Jun - 3:30

Michael

I wanted nothing more than to get out of here. So many people...when I hated crowds. I looked over my shoulder as the door closed softly behind us. I shifted awkwardly.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 7 EmptySun 19 Jun - 3:40

Jemma:

“Who is this?” Rachel asked eyeing Michael suspiciously. “A friend -ish.” I told her setting Tyson down. Have you seen Sara?” I asked to which she gave me a odd look. “26? No.” She answered and again gave Michael a cold look snatching Avery closer to her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 7 EmptySun 19 Jun - 3:49

Michael:

I winced looking down at the ground. I wanted nothing more than to change into my fox form. But I didn't want to do it in front of all these people. I closed my eyes trying to force myseld to relax.
Back to top Go down
mfkrwill
Owner
Owner
mfkrwill

Male

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 7 EmptySun 19 Jun - 7:07

I nod a little. 'think they have Kai yet?"
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 7 EmptySun 19 Jun - 15:12

26:

“I hope so. I bet they have. They are probably waiting for us out side in the woods some where.” I said then got a sickening feeling. “Unless they left us. Maybe that's why Jemma wanted us to split up, so she could ditch us.”

Jemma:

“Alright, that's a good thing.” I said handing Tyson over to her. Sara might not be as incompetent as I thought. I glanced at Michael and saw his expression. “Take them.” I told Rachel. “I'll be over in a minute.” I grabbed Michael's shirt at his shoulder and pulled him over to a slightly more quiet corner. “What's wrong with you?” I asked actually meaning it in not a rude way.
Back to top Go down
mfkrwill
Owner
Owner
mfkrwill

Male

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 7 EmptySun 19 Jun - 16:02

i frown and stop "why would she do that?"
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 7 EmptySun 19 Jun - 17:10

26:

“You know her. She doesn't like us very much I don't think. If she had Kai willing to leave then she'd be gone.” I said.
Back to top Go down
mfkrwill
Owner
Owner
mfkrwill

Male

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 7 EmptySun 19 Jun - 19:52

i frown and shake my head "nonono shes helped us"
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 7 EmptySun 19 Jun - 20:59

26:

“I know she has.” I said frowning. “But unless she is better off with us, she might not stay around. I don't know. Lets keep moving.”
Back to top Go down
mfkrwill
Owner
Owner
mfkrwill

Male

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 7 EmptySun 19 Jun - 20:59

i nod and start walking again
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

hm weird me....hell yes (open)
Page 7 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next