The Shadow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay, Talk To People, Make Friends

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

hm weird me....hell yes (open)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 23 EmptyWed 24 Aug - 0:27

Michael:

"Oh..." My ears and tail drooped at hearing that. I didn't like it having people not like me.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female
Number of posts : 21320
Credits : 46488
Registration date : 2011-02-13

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 23 Left_bar_bleue21/21hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 23 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 23 EmptyWed 24 Aug - 0:30

Kai:

Lidia looked up at him and touched his cheek with her hand. "Don't worry about her. She can be mean but she doesn't know she is." She said softly and then continued with, "I like you very much."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 23 EmptyWed 24 Aug - 0:31

Michael:

I smiled sadly down at the little girl. "Well that makes me feel better." I said ruffling her hair a bit.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 23 Left_bar_bleue21/21hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 23 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 23 EmptyWed 24 Aug - 0:35

Kai:

She giggled and snuggled up to him. "I like your tail too. I like your ears. You were with Jemma when you first came in. Are you her boyfriend?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 23 EmptyWed 24 Aug - 0:40

Michael:

I paused in surprise. I looked up at Kai uncertainly then said slowly. "I don't know. I really like her, but I don't know if she feels the same."
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 23 EmptyWed 24 Aug - 0:43

Kai:

I raised an eyebrow at Lidia. She was still looking up at his ears and reaching for one. "I like her hair. She should be you're girlfriend. She is pretty."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 23 EmptyWed 24 Aug - 0:46

Michael:

I hesitantly let her touch my ear. Waiting tensely for her to bite me like she had last time. "She is..." I said softly.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 23 EmptyWed 24 Aug - 0:52

Kai:

I watched them both curiously. Having finished my apple I started in on some thing else. "I think she likes you. She wouldn't keep you if she didn't."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 23 EmptyWed 24 Aug - 0:54

Michael:

I looked up at Kai. "Who, Jemma or this little one?" I asked ticking her side playfully.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 23 EmptyWed 24 Aug - 1:03

Kai:

She giggled. "Jemma. You don't really need her. There is no reason she would be around you unless she did like you. At first it might have been because of Sara but she has stayed with you when Sara wasn't around." I said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 23 EmptyWed 24 Aug - 1:07

Michael:

I smiled happily, my tail flicking in excitement that it might actually be true.
Back to top Go down
mfkrwill
Owner
Owner
mfkrwill

Male
Number of posts : 41001
Credits : 75325
Registration date : 2006-04-25

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 23 EmptyWed 24 Aug - 6:21

i frown a bit, knowing she was hiding something
Back to top Go down
http://shadow.allgoo.net
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 23 EmptyWed 24 Aug - 14:20

Kai:

I smiled slightly. Lidia grinned watching his tail with excitement.

Jemma:

"Don't just stand there, come on." I said impatiently. "Where are we going exactly?" Sara asked holding on to Will.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 23 EmptyWed 24 Aug - 14:25

Michael:

I stilled my tail as I unconsciously pulled out Jemma's feather again.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 23 EmptyWed 24 Aug - 14:33

Kai:

"Oh you have one too!" Lidia announced and giggled before opening her mouth to continue. I muted her instantly. I gave her a warning look when she turned to frown at me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 23 EmptyWed 24 Aug - 14:39

Michael:

I blinked and then noticed I had the feather in my hand. I put it away and looked down at the girl curiously. "What do you mean?"
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 23 EmptyWed 24 Aug - 15:02

Kai:

She tried to speak again but nothing come out. She finally gave up and pointed at me in annoyance. I ignored her and continued eating.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 23 EmptyWed 24 Aug - 15:07

Michael:

"Kai...why are you hiding things from me." I said softly as I gently petted her hair.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 23 EmptyWed 24 Aug - 15:14

Kai:

“I’m not hiding any thing.” I said casually not looking at either of them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 23 EmptyWed 24 Aug - 15:15

Michael:

I looked up at him sadly before nodding. "Alright, if that is what you want to stick with."
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 23 EmptyWed 24 Aug - 15:37

Kai:

I looked up at him for a minute then away. “Just ask Jemma. It’s up to her. I’ve probably said too much already.”
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 23 EmptyWed 24 Aug - 15:57

Michael:

I nodded and then looked down at the her. "Do you promise not to tell me what you were going to say?"
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 23 EmptyWed 24 Aug - 16:08

Kai:

Lidia looked outraged and shook her head back and forth meaning she wasn’t going to cooperate .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 23 EmptyWed 24 Aug - 16:09

Michael:

I smiled slightly. "Well then Kai is going to have to continue to use his ability to prevent you from speaking."
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 23 EmptyWed 24 Aug - 16:28

Kai:

I smiled. She crossed her arms and pouted looking as pitiful as she could first at me and when that didn’t work she turned her Bambi eyes to Michael.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 23 Empty

Back to top Go down

hm weird me....hell yes (open)
Page 23 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next