The Shadow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay, Talk To People, Make Friends

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

hm weird me....hell yes (open)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 22 EmptySun 21 Aug - 2:06

Michael:

"I'll live, I have been through worse." I said waving him off. I looked at him and asked. "So...can we still get food?"
Back to top Go down
mfkrwill
Owner
Owner
mfkrwill

Male
Number of posts : 41001
Credits : 75320
Registration date : 2006-04-25

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 22 EmptySun 21 Aug - 20:15

i sigh "well i tried"
Back to top Go down
http://shadow.allgoo.net
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female
Number of posts : 21320
Credits : 46483
Registration date : 2011-02-13

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 22 Left_bar_bleue21/21hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 22 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 22 EmptySun 21 Aug - 22:23

Kai:

I smiled a little and nodded. "It should heal quickly, it automatically does whenever she touches her mouth to broken skin whether or not she broke it." I said while leaning him to a table.

26:

I rubbed Will's arm. "It's okay, I am sure it will work itself out." I said calmly.

Jemma:

I slowly straightened up trying to keep my balance. This was bad, this was so bad. If Will couldn't heal me than it was some thing else wrong. I was actually afraid for myself for the fist time in the history of ever.
Back to top Go down
mfkrwill
Owner
Owner
mfkrwill

Male

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 22 EmptyMon 22 Aug - 6:09

"Here" i say and grab a stick thick enough to hold weight and made it long enough so she could use it. 'use this as a cane"
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 22 Left_bar_bleue21/21hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 22 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 22 EmptyMon 22 Aug - 23:03

Jemma:

I grimaced and said glumly, "Thank you." I grabbed the stick and touched it to the ground in front of me. I only needed it to know what was around me.
Back to top Go down
mfkrwill
Owner
Owner
mfkrwill

Male

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 22 EmptyTue 23 Aug - 6:21

just trying to help" i shrug and look at her "do you have any idea what happened?'
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 22 EmptyTue 23 Aug - 12:38

Jemma:

"Nope." I said shaking my head a little. Lair, I thought to myself, you at least have an idea.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 22 EmptyTue 23 Aug - 14:26

Michael:

I sat down and looked at the wound in surprise. I turned my attention back to Kai.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 22 EmptyTue 23 Aug - 16:39

Kai:

I got us both a tray of food and sat across the table from Michael.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 22 EmptyTue 23 Aug - 16:43

Michael

My ears perked up at the food and then drooped a bit. I had forgotten, they fed me differently than they did places like here. I shrugged if off and set to eating it anyway.
Back to top Go down
mfkrwill
Owner
Owner
mfkrwill

Male

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 22 EmptyTue 23 Aug - 17:39

i heard that." i tap my temple "tell me":
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 22 EmptyTue 23 Aug - 17:55

Kai:

I watched him for a second then glanced around the room briefly before starting to nibble on an apple.

Jemma:

I blinked then scowled. "Stay the hell out of my head, Will." I said and put every bit of effort into blocking my mind off. The pain was back, though it was more dizzying than painful. The next second it was gone and I was left with perfect sight again.
Back to top Go down
mfkrwill
Owner
Owner
mfkrwill

Male

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 22 EmptyTue 23 Aug - 19:10

what happened." i ask flatly
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 22 EmptyTue 23 Aug - 20:49

Michael:

I continued to eat happily, my tail flicking absently as I did.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 22 EmptyTue 23 Aug - 21:37

Jemma:

"I can see. I don't know. It just happened." I said taking a step back and spreading my wings. "We should move on from here."

Kai:

"What do you want?" Rachel demanded slapping her hands down on the table and glaring at me as if I had just ruined her whole day. I set my apple down carefully having been startled when she showed up. Lidia crawled up from under the table and sat smiling next to Michael. "I didn't say bring her, I said you find her." I told her calmly, ignoring Rachel.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 22 EmptyTue 23 Aug - 23:11

Michael:

I looked sideways at the little girl, scooting a bit away from her and bringing my tail close to my body. I kept my focus on her, mostly ignoring the other two.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 22 EmptyTue 23 Aug - 23:16

Kai:

Lidia giggled and scooted closer to him then leaned her head against his arm. I smiled slightly watching her. Rachel went around and scooped her up under her arms to which she thrashed unhappily.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 22 EmptyTue 23 Aug - 23:18

Michael:

I had stiffened slightly at her head, but relaxed a bit when she didn't seem to want to hurt me. I was surprised when the girl who I was just now noticing scooped her up.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 22 EmptyTue 23 Aug - 23:25

Kai:

Rachel shot Michael a glare then let go of Lidia who promptly wrapped her arms around his neck.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 22 EmptyTue 23 Aug - 23:27

Michael:

I blinked and looked uncomfortably at Rachel and at Kai. My gaze saying one simple word. Help.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 22 EmptyTue 23 Aug - 23:39

Kai:

I watched them and shrugged going back to my apple. Rachel tried to pull her away again but she was more clingy now than before. "Lidia let go, get away from him." she hissed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 22 EmptyTue 23 Aug - 23:41

Michael:

She didn't seem to want to hurt me, but she was hugging me tight enough that breathing was a bit difficult.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 22 EmptyTue 23 Aug - 23:52

Kai:

"No! Rachel stop it I want to stay!" Lidia yelled at her hugging Michael tightly. Rachel scowled at the little girl then stormed off. Lidia loosened her grip and crawled into his lap smiling again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 22 EmptyTue 23 Aug - 23:55

Michael:

I looked down at the little girl before letting out a sigh and accepting it. I looked up at Kai and asked. "Is she always so angry?"
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 22 EmptyWed 24 Aug - 0:04

Kai:

I looked up at him. "Rachel? She is with me, and Sara. And she views you as a threat probably because you're fox. Her feelings are instinctive."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 22 Empty

Back to top Go down

hm weird me....hell yes (open)
Page 22 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next