The Shadow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay, Talk To People, Make Friends

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

hm weird me....hell yes (open)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 6 EmptyFri 17 Jun - 0:44

Michael:

I chuckled softly and smiled at her. "I won't deny that. There are times I wish I was a fox and times I wish I was a human. I usually try to stay in one form for as long as I possibly can."
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female
Number of posts : 21320
Credits : 46488
Registration date : 2011-02-13

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue21/21hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 6 EmptyFri 17 Jun - 1:21

Jemma:

“Why do you have to change at all?” I asked pushing a door open into a dark room. I flipped the light on and faced one sided glass looking out into the recovery room holding Kai.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 6 EmptyFri 17 Jun - 21:13

Michael:

"I draw back on the weapon thing. A fox has better hearing, sense of smell, taste, ect. Plus its small so I could get into places better. But a draw back happened. I go through an immense amount of pain when I switch forms, that its difficult to function right after changing." I explained following her and looking at Kai curiously.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue21/21hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 6 EmptyFri 17 Jun - 21:30

Jemma:

“Why not stay in fox form then?” I asked, my eyes focused on Kai though. “If I had the choice of always being an animal or always being the way I am now, I'd choose to be an animal.” I moved to the last door. This one didn't respond to the code, it had to have a thumb print scan as well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 6 EmptyFri 17 Jun - 21:42

Michael:

"Because there is a lot I can't do in fox form." I said simply. "I'm a solitary person. Crowds are not my friend, and its easier to go through a crowd like this. When I'm a fox people are either trying to pet me, or running in fear. Neither is preferable." My ears twitched unhappily.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 6 EmptyFri 17 Jun - 21:53

Jemma:

“It's easiest to fly over them.” I said smirking, pointing out again that I was pretty much the poster child for perfection.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 6 EmptyFri 17 Jun - 21:54

Michael:

"Be happy you have people who care about you Jemma, perfection is pointless if you don't have anyone who cares." I said softly with another emotion hidden in my voice.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 6 EmptyFri 17 Jun - 22:08

Jemma:

“That's where you're wrong. I don't need any one. I only keep people around because they need me. I would do fine on my own.” I said despite the fact that I was becoming increasingly distressed at not being able to get to Kai. I cursed, the door didn't even have a lock I could pick. “We need to find some one who can get this door open.” I said attempting to control myself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 6 EmptyFri 17 Jun - 22:09

Michael:

I looked at the thumb print scanner and tilted my head. "I wonder if I am still in the system..." I mumbled before pressing my thumb against the scanner.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 6 EmptyFri 17 Jun - 22:23

Jemma:

I scowled when it opened. “How long ago were you here?” I asked. “I tried that and it didn't work for me, though the last time I was here was eight years ago.” I said crossing the room to Kai's bed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 6 EmptyFri 17 Jun - 22:24

Michael:

I twitched nervously. "You don't want me to answer that. Look you need to get out of here now, before they find you."
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 6 EmptySat 18 Jun - 0:34

Jemma:

I checked on Kai, making sure he was okay. I looked back to Michael, Kai's bed in between us, and said evenly and stubbornly, “Listen, I am not going any where without Kai, and you aren't going anywhere until you answer my question.”
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 6 EmptySat 18 Jun - 0:37

Michael:

I rubbed my temples for a moment before blurting out. "Three weeks ago. I was forced here against my will." I said closing my eyes.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 6 EmptySat 18 Jun - 0:58

Jemma:

“Care to elaborate?” I asked, eyes narrowing, as I sad at the edge of Kai's bed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 6 EmptySat 18 Jun - 1:04

Michael:

I winced. "Why couldn't you be asking me when I'm a fox...I can lie without trying..." I mumbled to myself before sighing and flicking my tail unhappily. "I was taken here for tests, they drugged me afterwords and I woke up on the side of the road."
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 6 EmptySat 18 Jun - 2:03

Jemma:

“Why?” I demanded a little on the defensive side. I had the feeling he wasn't telling me every thing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 6 EmptySat 18 Jun - 2:11

Michael:

"Does it really matter?" I asked my tail flicking uncomfortably and my ears laying back.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 6 EmptySat 18 Jun - 2:23

Jemma:

“It matters as long as I, Sara, and Kai are going to be around you. Yes. I want to know.” I said crossing my arms. “So, start talking.”
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 6 EmptySat 18 Jun - 2:34

Michael:

I closed my eyes. "This isn't the time or place for this." I said opening my eyes. How could I tell them that I was becoming unstable and could die soon? Yeah, no I wasn't going to do that. I didn't need people, I was around people because I liked them. But I refused to let them worry about me.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 6 EmptySat 18 Jun - 2:57

Jemma:

Careful Jemma, I cautioned myself. Things I didn't know every thing about were dangerous, and he was holding a lot back. I had faith in myself that if it really came down to it I could take him, so I said, “I'm going to let this go and trust you, mostly, for now. Don't disappoint me.” I gave him a warning look before looking down at Kai again. I wished he was in fox form, it was easier to trust a little fox than a guy who was taller and likely stronger than me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 6 EmptySat 18 Jun - 3:17

Michael:

"You still don't trust me though..." I replied sadly. "Look, grab your brother and then get out of here, find 26 and Will then get away from this place."
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 6 EmptySat 18 Jun - 3:55

Jemma:

I smiled briefly when he called Kai my brother. He wasn't biologically, though I was more of family to him than his real sister was, possibly because I made Sara forget about us and took him away. “He isn't going any where. He just came out of surgery. The only way we'd be getting out of here would be to fly and that would stress him too much. Hopefully, if either of them have any sense put together, Will and Sara will leave without us.” I said quickly then glanced up at him. “And don't act like you wouldn't be coming with us.”
Back to top Go down
mfkrwill
Owner
Owner
mfkrwill

Male
Number of posts : 41001
Credits : 75325
Registration date : 2006-04-25

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 6 EmptySat 18 Jun - 10:01

i followe dher quietly
Back to top Go down
http://shadow.allgoo.net

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 6 EmptySat 18 Jun - 12:41

Michael:

"Why would I stay?" I countered. "Trust me, you don't want me to stick around right now." I continued shaking my head. They would have to find out eventually but I refused to be a burden.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 6 EmptySat 18 Jun - 15:48

26:

I took hold of his other hand as I lead him through the tunnels. It was odd being here with him when the last time I was in this place I was with Dutch.

Jemma:

I gave him a look that clearly stated I was going to get my way. I leaned over Kai again and tapped his cheek lightly. “Wake up.” I said softly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

hm weird me....hell yes (open)
Page 6 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next