The Shadow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay, Talk To People, Make Friends

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

hm weird me....hell yes (open)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
mfkrwill
Owner
Owner
mfkrwill

Male
Number of posts : 41001
Credits : 75325
Registration date : 2006-04-25

hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 5 EmptyTue 14 Jun - 19:22

'Im not quite sure...." i say and wipe the stuff off my arm. "Where are the others?" i ask 26 and hug her softly. 'Did they get out?"
Back to top Go down
http://shadow.allgoo.net
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female
Number of posts : 21320
Credits : 46488
Registration date : 2011-02-13

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue21/21hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 5 EmptyTue 14 Jun - 23:43

26:

“Jemma and Micheal did. Jemma wanted us to split up so I came looking for you and they are searching for Kai or another way out of here.” I told him.
Back to top Go down
mfkrwill
Owner
Owner
mfkrwill

Male

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 5 EmptyWed 15 Jun - 9:32

I nod a little, "Ok lets see if we can find them then." I get the rest of the gunk off of me and let my wings out to stretch a little. "Im ready. you?"
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue21/21hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 5 EmptyWed 15 Jun - 19:11

26:

“Yes.” I said going up on tippy toes to kiss his cheek the took hold of his hand pulling him out into the hall.
Back to top Go down
mfkrwill
Owner
Owner
mfkrwill

Male

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 5 EmptyWed 15 Jun - 19:14

I followed her "How far below are we?" i raise an eyebrow
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 5 EmptyWed 15 Jun - 19:29

26:

“I'm not sure. I've never been in this part before, at least not while I was conscious. Jemma might know.” I said quietly.
Back to top Go down
mfkrwill
Owner
Owner
mfkrwill

Male

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 5 EmptyWed 15 Jun - 19:31

I nod slightly "come on." i close my eyes and sense our way back to the gorund level. "left" i say and head down the hall
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 5 EmptyWed 15 Jun - 19:33

26:

I followed him. “I hate being under ground, I feel trapped.” I said, my wings twitching nervously.
Back to top Go down
mfkrwill
Owner
Owner
mfkrwill

Male

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 5 EmptyWed 15 Jun - 19:41

same here" i sigh. and hold her close. i look over at a room and recognized it as (i forgot hunters name)'s. im happy he wasnt here
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 5 EmptyWed 15 Jun - 19:50

26:

I put my arms around his neck then followed his gaze. Memories flashed through my mind. I knew about Dutch from the things I had been told and the few memories I had gotten back from Jemma but there were still missing pieces. I buried my face in Will's damp shirt trying to keep them away.
Back to top Go down
mfkrwill
Owner
Owner
mfkrwill

Male

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 5 EmptyWed 15 Jun - 19:55

i rub her back softly "No idea where he went. but i cant say im not happy about it." i kiss her forehead softly "My brother was an ass.... you didnt think so though.."
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 5 EmptyWed 15 Jun - 20:23

26:

I sighed and hugged him a bit tighter. “Let's move on.” I said then another memory struck me. “Wait a minute.” I said letting go of him and opening the door to Dutch's room. It was full of dirt but it was old and not as shaped as it had been the last time I was in here. I stomped around on the ground until a hole crumbled away in the floor. “He always used to tunnel, every where. One goes to my old room, and one goes to the outside courtyard. Not sure where else they go but we can get out through here without being seen.”
Back to top Go down
mfkrwill
Owner
Owner
mfkrwill

Male

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 5 EmptyWed 15 Jun - 20:27

i nod a little bit "yeah i remember that. lets get the others"
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 5 EmptyWed 15 Jun - 20:41

26:

“Jemma will get them out.” I said hesitantly. “We still have to get out of the court yard any way. If she doesn't bring them right away we can come back.” I didn't want to leave them but I couldn't stand being trapped in here any longer.
Back to top Go down
mfkrwill
Owner
Owner
mfkrwill

Male

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 5 EmptyWed 15 Jun - 20:46

i nod "ill do whatever you want" i say softly and kiss her
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 5 EmptyWed 15 Jun - 21:13

26:

I kissed him back for a moment, putting my hand on his cheek.
Back to top Go down
mfkrwill
Owner
Owner
mfkrwill

Male

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 5 EmptyWed 15 Jun - 21:14

i place my hand on hers when i pull away "i love you"
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 5 EmptyWed 15 Jun - 22:40

26:

I smiled. “I love you too, with all my heart.” I said feeling a slight twinge being in Dutch's room. “Come on.” I looked down the hole then jumped landing lightly on my feet in the pitch black tunnel.
Back to top Go down
mfkrwill
Owner
Owner
mfkrwill

Male

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 5 EmptyThu 16 Jun - 8:47

i jump in as well and light my hand on fire so we could see
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 5 EmptyThu 16 Jun - 12:20

Michael:

"Yeah, well I didn't have much of a choice. When I rebelled or didn't do as they asked, punishments were brutal. There is a reason I no longer have any family." I said to her, continueing to the part of a guard.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 5 EmptyThu 16 Jun - 23:48

26:

“That's better.” I said able to see down each tunnel. I closed my eyes for a moment getting my directions right then headed of one.

Jemma:

“You had family?” I asked my mind bringing up an image a several little fox pups.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 5 EmptyThu 16 Jun - 23:59

Michael:

"Well I was originally human, so yes. I had family. I always acted more like a fox than a human, but I was born human." I said guessing what she was thinking about.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 5 EmptyFri 17 Jun - 0:05

Jemma:

“You were born human.” I said slowly then looked up at him slightly suspicious. “You weren't born here? You had a family.” Some how the thought irritated me, maybe because I was envious, and envy was likely to come out as irritation.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 5 EmptyFri 17 Jun - 0:11

Michael:

I held up my hands to ward off more questions from her. "No I was born here. I am the product of a project to create the perfect being. It didn't work out, so they decided to just turn me into a weapon and so they then changed into making me the perfect weapon. I am nothing but a failed experiment." I explained frowning a bit.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 5 EmptyFri 17 Jun - 0:38

Jemma:

“Oh, well they should have just stuck with me. I mean, you can't perfect this any more.” I said gesturing to myself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

hm weird me....hell yes (open)
Page 5 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next