The Shadow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay, Talk To People, Make Friends

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

hm weird me....hell yes (open)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 2 EmptySun 5 Jun - 3:44

Michael:

I shifted a bit my eyes narrowing and a flash of annoyance plus humiliation going through me. They put a fricken collar, and a muzzle on me! I couldn't even call for help like this...
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female
Number of posts : 21320
Credits : 46483
Registration date : 2011-02-13

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue21/21hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 2 EmptySun 5 Jun - 3:53

Jemma:

“Obviously not here.” She answered. I scowled at her. “Maybe they weren't brought here. Maybe they are all safe.” She continued to which my scowl deepened. “If they caught me, which I still cannot believe, then they probably caught your little brother, your boyfriend, and a fox. Come on.” I went over to the door and pulled the handle. I jerked my hand back when it burned me. I knocked then, rather impatiently.
Back to top Go down
mfkrwill
Owner
Owner
mfkrwill

Male
Number of posts : 41001
Credits : 75320
Registration date : 2006-04-25

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 2 EmptySun 5 Jun - 9:03

Will
i open my eyes to see i was in a tank. this was different than my old containment. the tank was filled with a water like substance, i could breathe but i couldn't ignite or teleport. i thrash around trying to get out of the restraints
Back to top Go down
http://shadow.allgoo.net
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue21/21hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 2 EmptySun 5 Jun - 15:53

26:

I watched Jemma knowing it wasn't going to work. They would come for us only if they wanted us- the door opened and in came two white coats. One aimed something at Jemma and she immediately crumpled holding her head. The other one grabbed me and replaced my restraints pushing me back to the floor when they were done.

Jemma:

Through the incessant white noise blaring through my head I was aware of the white coats taking me out of the small room with Sara and walking me down an empty hall.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 2 EmptyMon 6 Jun - 12:38

Michael:

I tried to make a loud sound, anything to let people know I was here. But the problem was, I was alone in a room.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 2 EmptyMon 6 Jun - 14:14

Jemma:

The noise stopped seeing as the white coat holding the cursed instrument had to unlock a door. I took the chance at trying to get away from them and beat my wings jerking away. Feathers flew every where again since they had been loosened by my struggle with the straps. The noise was back instantly and I was grabbed and restrained again. “Let me go!” I screamed over the noise in my head.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 2 EmptyMon 6 Jun - 14:25

Michael:

I curled up on the bottom of my cage, trying to think of a way to get out of here. I couldn't go into human form, the cage was to small, not to mention it would electrocute me, possibly to death.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 2 EmptyMon 6 Jun - 15:03

Jemma:

They locked me in a room with a strong smell of antiseptic which burned my nose. The doctor was already there, I say doctor and not white coat or scientist because I knew him. He was younger when I was here last, of course so was I. “Hop up, make yourself comfortable. You can tell me all about your adventures out in the world, I have heard a lot of stories.” I laughed darkly. “I'm sure you have.” I said getting up on the examining table. I knew it could be dangerous being in a room with him but some how that didn't help.
Back to top Go down
mfkrwill
Owner
Owner
mfkrwill

Male

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 2 EmptyMon 6 Jun - 15:06

I hear screaming and thrash more, but to no effect
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 2 EmptyMon 6 Jun - 15:38

Jemma:

He checked my wings while I talked freely about the things I had been doing away from the school. I probably said quite a few things I shouldn't have. I felt my wings being strapped down again and was side tracked. “What are you doing?” I demanded. “You strained them quite a bit, this will keep you from hurting yourself.” He said and smiled. “I don't want that.” I said halfheartedly. “I want to see my friends. Please, take me to them.” I said after a moment. He nodded helping me down then holding the door open for me. He had no doubts about his control over me, that was clear.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 2 EmptyMon 6 Jun - 15:42

Michael:

I let out a soft growl, that was part whine. I needed to find a way out of here...and soon... I looked at the bars of the cage, thinking of a way to possibly escape. I sniffed at the bars in front of me, jerking back when a small jolt went through me when the muzzle they had on me made slight contact with the bars.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 2 EmptyMon 6 Jun - 15:55

Jemma:

He led me to a smaller room in which held Michael in a cage. It wasn't a becoming look for him, especially with the collar and muzzle. “Let him out, he isn't going to do any thing, he's fox.” I said in annoyance. “Not just a fox.” He said watching Michael with mild interest. “He's just a fox at the moment.” I muttered going to the cage and attempting to slide the notch back but jerked my hand back when it shocked me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 2 EmptyMon 6 Jun - 16:10

Michael:

I glared at the man, and then gave a concerned look to Jemma. I was suspicious of the man, no one here should have known about that power...so how does he know?!?! I glanced at the man wondering if he was one of those that forced me into this form.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 2 EmptyMon 6 Jun - 16:26

Jemma:

I scowled at the doctor but it disappeared quickly even when I was still annoyed at him. He flipped a switch down on the wall. I turned back to the cage and tried again to open it. I got the door open and reached in slowly. “Come here, let me take that off.” I murmured soothingly. Since he was I fox I was more of my self when I was around animals, kinder and more gentle. I forgot that he was still part human.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 2 EmptyMon 6 Jun - 16:42

Michael:

I moved towards her looking at the bars of the cage nervously. I rubbed my head against Jemma's hands shaking slightly. I hated this cage, I wanted out, and I wanted free of this muzzle and collar.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 2 EmptyMon 6 Jun - 16:50

Jemma:

I in clasped it and fling it to the floor like it was covered in toxic slime. I pulled the fox out and held him inn my arms carefully. I turned back around. “Where is Kai? I want him, now.” I said trying my best to snap the connection to the doctor. “Follow me.” He said calmly leading me back out into the hall. My arms tightened securely around Michael making sure he wasn't going to get away, but it wasn't my doing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 2 EmptyMon 6 Jun - 21:11

Michael:

I let out a soft happy whine and snuggled close to her. Glad to no longer be alone, and free of the evil muzzle, cage combo.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 2 EmptyMon 6 Jun - 21:27

Jemma:

He led me up a set of stairs and pointed to a door. “He's in there in the middle of a surgery. The retrieval team shot him out of the sky. The other four of you were slightly easier targets. Not without injures though.” He said pulling my sleeve back showing me four gashes in my shoulder I had no idea were there. I shrugged it off. “How bad are his injures?” I asked nodding to the door. “Survivable. You have to go back to your room now, tours over. If you behave you might get to go back living with the others.” He pulled on my arm towing me back to the stairs.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 2 EmptyMon 6 Jun - 21:37

Michael:

I sincerely hoped that I wouldn't be taken back to the cage. If I had fingers right now they would be crossed. As would be toes, and anything that could be crossed. I looked up at Jemma and licked her cheek grateful to her for getting me out of the cage.
Back to top Go down
mfkrwill
Owner
Owner
mfkrwill

Male

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 2 EmptyMon 6 Jun - 21:40

im tired)
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 2 EmptyMon 6 Jun - 21:50

((Ditto))

Jemma:

“Ew.” I muttered wiping my cheek on my sleeve then ruffling his fur. The doctor took us back to the room with Sara. I set Michael and brushed fur off my top.

26:

I had gotten free of the straps after a bit of wiggling by the time the door opened back up. “Michael!” I said holding my arms out to him.
Back to top Go down
mfkrwill
Owner
Owner
mfkrwill

Male

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 2 EmptyMon 6 Jun - 21:54

i have no clue where i am haha. all i know is what i said i just dont know where in the school i am)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 2 EmptyMon 6 Jun - 21:56

((I just went into homeschooling, so I am too.))

Michael:

I looked around the room and brightened when I saw 26. I ran into her arms and jumped into them. She was my owner, I couldn't see her as anything else. After all I knew about all of her issues with boyfriends...
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 2 EmptyMon 6 Jun - 22:23

((Seriously? I'm home schooled!))

26:

I smiled and hugged him. At a glance I saw who was behind Jemma and went ridged. “Jem come here.” I said quickly, but he had already grabbed her around the waist. I glared daggers at him. He wasn't treating her badly but he had complete control. “Let me know if you plan on joining us again, we have missed you.” He said then let her go and left. She fainted the second he let her go. I set Michael down in a blur and darted forward to catch her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 2 EmptyMon 6 Jun - 23:22

((Yep, I am now. And thats cool! =D ))

Michael:

I blinked and stumbled a bit when I went from in 26's arms to the floor. I looked around for a moment before turning around and seeing 26 having caught Jemma. I felt a flash of worry go through me and I morphed into human form so I could help. I fought down the wave of pain that came with the transformation, and went over to 26.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

hm weird me....hell yes (open)
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next