The Shadow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay, Talk To People, Make Friends

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

hm weird me....hell yes (open)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female
Number of posts : 21320
Credits : 46483
Registration date : 2011-02-13

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue21/21hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 3 EmptyMon 6 Jun - 23:45

((Well that's neat, I hope it works really well for you.))

26:

“Jemma,” I said taping her cheek. I glanced up when Michael came up then looked at him again. I had only seen him like this once before and it was brief. I turned back to Jemma trying to get her to wake up.

Jemma:

My eyes fluttered open and I focused on Sara. “What are you doing?” I muttered pushing her away and scrambling to my knees. I blinked at the guy next to her in confusion for a moment before my mind kicked into gear and I paired his face with his image as a fox. “What are you doing?” I demanded of him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 3 EmptyMon 6 Jun - 23:50

Michael:

"I was worried about you..." I said softly my ears laying back. I looked at her in concern, glad that I had worn what I had before going into fox form. Unless the clothing was skin tight, it didn't stay with me through the transformation. I was wearing skin tight thankfully. I was wearing a black shirt, that showed I was lightly muscled, and shorts of the same color. The shorts were a bit loose but the shirt was definatly skin tight.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue21/21hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 3 EmptyTue 7 Jun - 0:03

Jemma:

I gave him a look of disapproval before tuning them both out. “Damnit.” I muttered darkly, glowering at the wall. I stretched my wings out, unraveling the bandages on them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 3 EmptyTue 7 Jun - 0:35

Michael:

Her look of disapproval made me crouch and lay my ears back even more. I wanted Jemma to like me...and her passing out...it worried me...
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 3 EmptyTue 7 Jun - 0:49

26:

I watched her worriedly. “Jemma?” I asked touching her shoulder lightly. “I'm fine.” She snapped still refusing to look at either of us. “Then why did you faint?” I asked quietly. She scowled at me. “I did not faint, I blacked out, there is a difference.” She got to her feet and stretched her wings more wincing a bit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 3 EmptyTue 7 Jun - 0:57

Michael:

I chewed on my lip wishing I hadn't gone into human form now...I hated switching forms, it hurt a lot to do so. And it made me feel worse when I switched forms to help someone I cared about and they were dissappointed with me.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 3 EmptyTue 7 Jun - 1:25

Jemma:

I leaned against the wall looking up at the ceiling. “I hate him, I want him dead. No, I want to make him wish he was never born then make him forget he was ever born. See what they would do with that.” I rambled on.

26:

I patted Micheal's shoulder seeing the way he was looking. “It's alright, she's always like this.” I said quiet enough so hopefully Jemma wouldn't hear me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 3 EmptyTue 7 Jun - 17:17

Michael:

I looked up at 26 my ears still laying back. "I like her though, and it sucks switching forms..." I said softly.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 3 EmptyTue 7 Jun - 17:38

26:

I frowned. “I'm sorry.” I said not knowing what else I could say. I glanced back at Jemma who was leaning against the wall with her back to us, her tattered wings hanging down rather than folded up.

Jemma:

“We need to get out of here.” I said quietly turning around to face them again. I slid down the wall and sighed thinking of any way out. I looked up again and saw the look that Sara was giving me then with a glance at Michael I realized I had probably done something wrong, though I didn't know what.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 3 EmptyTue 7 Jun - 17:41

Michael:

I didn't look at either of them, I was still wondering if I had done the right thing. I sat down and closed my eyes, what Jemma said registered a bit, enough for me to agree with her and to start trying to think of a way to get out.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 3 EmptyTue 7 Jun - 17:54

Jemma:

I watched him studying the way he was acting. “Did you see Kai?” Sara asked bringing my attention back to her. I thought about it for a moment then answered, “Nope.” There was no need to worry her pointlessly, she was already prone to worry any way.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 3 EmptyTue 7 Jun - 18:15

Michael:

My ears were still laid back, but I wasn't focused on them much right now. I was going over what I knew of this place. Escape routes, hiding places, things like that.
Back to top Go down
mfkrwill
Owner
Owner
mfkrwill

Male
Number of posts : 41001
Credits : 75320
Registration date : 2006-04-25

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 3 EmptyTue 7 Jun - 19:51

did i miss anything)
Back to top Go down
http://shadow.allgoo.net

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 3 EmptyTue 7 Jun - 20:41

((Well we are all in a room together. (Minus Kai.) And beyond that no not really.))
Back to top Go down
mfkrwill
Owner
Owner
mfkrwill

Male

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 3 EmptyTue 7 Jun - 20:44

all of us? did someone ge twill out?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 3 EmptyTue 7 Jun - 20:45

((Er no. My bad. Your still where ever you are.))
Back to top Go down
mfkrwill
Owner
Owner
mfkrwill

Male

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 3 EmptyTue 7 Jun - 20:48

whcih i dont even know haha)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 3 EmptyTue 7 Jun - 20:50

((Some kind of tank, with weird liquid. So I have no idea either =P))
Back to top Go down
mfkrwill
Owner
Owner
mfkrwill

Male

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 3 EmptyTue 7 Jun - 20:56

yeah imma going to say in an experimental area)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 3 EmptyWed 8 Jun - 0:09

((What ever works. I'm pretty sure we will be breaking out soon so we'll free you.))
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 3 EmptyWed 8 Jun - 0:35

Jemma:

I scooted over to Michael. “I'm sorry, I think I was rude,” I said then glanced up at Sara and added, “To both of you.”
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 3 EmptyWed 8 Jun - 0:41

Michael:

I looked up at Jemma in surprise. "Uh, its ok." I said before biting my lip. I didn't really know what I should say or do right now. My feelings and instincts changed between forms. Like right now I had a thought that I was in a room with two pretty girls. I knew from experience and witnessing it that even thinking about dating my mistress was a bad idea, but I had no idea about Jemma. That made it that much more confusing for me to be around her like this.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 3 EmptyWed 8 Jun - 1:09

26:

I smiled slightly at Jemma, it was rare to ever get an apology out of her. She bounced up to her feet. “Good.” She said like she had just finished a task off her list. “Now, I'm bored with this room already, let's get out.”
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 3 EmptyWed 8 Jun - 1:15

Michael:

I nodded and got to my feet slowly. I kind of felt like I had just been checked off a list. I didn't really know if that was a good thing or not. My ears were partially laid back, but not like I was upset.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 3 EmptyWed 8 Jun - 1:28

Jemma:

I went up to the door and knocked repetitively on like I had before, It had worked. “Help! Please! Help!” I shrieked into the door simultaneously yanking Sara forward and twisting her arm making her cry out loudly in pain. I wanted it to sound as chaotic as possible, it was the most likely way to make them come for us.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

hm weird me....hell yes (open)
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next