The Shadow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay, Talk To People, Make Friends

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

hm weird me....hell yes (open)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 4 EmptyWed 8 Jun - 21:15

Michael:

I winced at the loud noises and winced again when Jemma made 26 cry out in pain. I crouched on the floor watching them uncomfortably. This was one of the moments where I hated having better hearing than others.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female
Number of posts : 21320
Credits : 46483
Registration date : 2011-02-13

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue21/21hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 4 EmptyWed 8 Jun - 22:06

Jemma:

As I had hoped I heard the door unlock and it opened letting in the same two white coats. The noise in my head was back and I instantly let go of Sara.

26:

I zipped forward knocking the little orange gun aimed at Jemma out of their hand and darted past them into the hall.
Back to top Go down
mfkrwill
Owner
Owner
mfkrwill

Male
Number of posts : 41001
Credits : 75320
Registration date : 2006-04-25

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 4 EmptyFri 10 Jun - 8:06

did i miss anything)
Back to top Go down
http://shadow.allgoo.net

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 4 EmptyFri 10 Jun - 19:21

Michael:

I dashed forward and grabbed Jemma's hand pulling her with me out of the room. I would have carried her, but I didn't think she would like that very much.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue21/21hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 4 EmptySat 11 Jun - 2:55

Jemma:

I managed to touch both of the white coats as Michael pulled me out making them forget what they had come here to do or why they were here. I took a breath out in the hall way to clear my head before looking down at Michael's hand holding mine with my eyebrows raised.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 4 EmptySat 11 Jun - 14:26

Michael:

I wasn't looking at Jemma, my focus on listening and scenting things that might be a threat to us. I refused to have myself be put back into a cage.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 4 EmptySat 11 Jun - 14:37

Jemma:

I looked back at him then at Sara not sure what to make of this. “We need to find, Will and Kai.” She said. “Yeah you're right.” I said letting go of Michael and stepping toward her and pointing down the hall. “Let's split up, you go that way.” I told her.

26:

I looked at Jemma, some thing was making me not trust her at the moment. “Why?” I asked. “Because you're fast, and we need to find them both.” She said nudging me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 4 EmptySat 11 Jun - 14:42

Michael:

I didn't register Jemma letting go of my hand. My ears twitched as I listened. "We should go now. People are coming behind us." I said softly.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 4 EmptySat 11 Jun - 22:54

Jemma:

“Go, Sara, hurry.” I said nudging her again. She gave me a last suspicious look before disappearing down the hall like I had wanted. “She is bound to be a distraction. We might have to get her out of trouble later.” I muttered glancing down the way I guessed people were coming from, the way I wanted to go. “In here, come on.” I said pushing Michael into a utility like closet.
Back to top Go down
mfkrwill
Owner
Owner
mfkrwill

Male

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 4 EmptySat 11 Jun - 22:55

i still have no idea where i am haha)
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 4 EmptySat 11 Jun - 23:03

((In a tank some where to keep you from bursting into flames. 26'll get you out :]))

26:

I pushed through a couple of doors searching for either Kai or Will. I guessed I was in the testing area of the school. The experiments lived in a different building.
Back to top Go down
mfkrwill
Owner
Owner
mfkrwill

Male

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 4 EmptySat 11 Jun - 23:05

i knew that part, i never figured out where haha. im trying tot alk to Hunter to join the site but he wont answer)

I gave up strugglign and look around the cell
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 4 EmptySun 12 Jun - 0:07

Michael:

I blinked in surprise and looked around the closet we were in. My ears twitched curiously wondering why she had pushed me into such a small space. I turned to look at her trying to figure out why she did that.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 4 EmptySun 12 Jun - 22:35

Jemma:

I put my ear to the door listening. “What?” I demanded feeling his eyes on me.

26:

I pushed through another door and saw Will in some kind of tank thing. “Will!” I said rushing over to him.
Back to top Go down
mfkrwill
Owner
Owner
mfkrwill

Male

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 4 EmptySun 12 Jun - 22:44

I tried to yell out "26!" but all that came out was bubbles
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 4 EmptySun 12 Jun - 22:59

Michael:

"Nevermind. But you know I can hear them without you needing to put your ear against the door like that." I said softly. I explored the utility closet and smiled when I found something that made me really happy. I quickly got dressed. "Gotta love utility closets carrying a set of combat gear." I said grinning at her. I was wearing a bullet proof vest, with combat pants and boots. I slipped on the gloves and flexed my fingers happily.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 4 EmptyMon 13 Jun - 3:55

Jemma:

I give him a small, quirky smile as I watched him. I might have been jealous of the gear if I didn't think it would affect my wings, but it would and even if it didn't, it would weigh me down too much. So I didn't mind him making use of it.

26:

I struggled to unlatch the hooks all around the top of the tank but finally got it open.
Back to top Go down
mfkrwill
Owner
Owner
mfkrwill

Male

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 4 EmptyMon 13 Jun - 12:32

i wince as the liquid started to drain, i take a breath of realy air happily, but was hanging in the air by my arms "ow"
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 4 EmptyMon 13 Jun - 15:56

26:

I hugged him even though he was wet. “Are you okay?” I asked then, “Ew, what is this?” It wasn't water covering him, it was more slippery and shiny.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 4 EmptyMon 13 Jun - 20:27

Michael:

I matched her smile only mine was a mischievous grin. I wish there had been weapons, but this would have to do. I both hoped to run into a guard as much as I didn't want to run into one. I could probably take out a guard...but I was rusty. I hadn't fought in this form since I had originally been created.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 4 EmptyMon 13 Jun - 22:11

Jemma:

I eased the door open once I could no longer hear their footsteps and moved out into the hall. I lead the way back to the door the doctor said Kai was in. I didn't see a white coat once on our way there which meant they were all preoccupied. I put my hand on the number pad next to the door. I could remember the code clearly, it wasn't always the same but only two numbers in the eight digit password changed. I typed one in quickly without result. I tried again and was again faced with the angry red words reading ACCESS DENIED. I let out a frustrated breath and typed another code it. The light turned green and the door opened.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 4 EmptyMon 13 Jun - 22:43

Michael:

I watched her my ears flicking worriedly but I turned my attention to listening for people coming our way. I stayed standing and laid my ears down flat against my head and tucked my tail close to my body so it wasn't really visible. To all appearances I would be a guard, only I didn't have an ID...or weapons...or really anything but the uniform.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 4 EmptyTue 14 Jun - 0:23

Jemma:

“I used to work with them.” I told him, as long as he was tagging around he might as well know all the bad things about me, I didn't want to waste time it took for him to know about me, to slowly start hating me just because secrets slipped out, it was too tedious. “I was one of the youngest ones who did. I messed with people's minds, you know, bad stuff. A lot of perks came with the job.” I said watching him carefully for his reaction as I lead him down the familiar hall way.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 4 EmptyTue 14 Jun - 0:32

Michael:

"I know the feeling. I did much the same. I was a weapon designed by them. Still am a weapon I suppose." I said back at her, flashing her a weak smile.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 4 EmptyTue 14 Jun - 2:59

Jemma:

My eyes narrowed slightly. “I am no weapon for any body, I can be dangerous all by myself. That's why I left this place, they used me too much.” I said typing in the same code to enter through another door.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

hm weird me....hell yes (open)
Page 4 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next