The Shadow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay, Talk To People, Make Friends

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

hm weird me....hell yes (open)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female
Number of posts : 21320
Credits : 46483
Registration date : 2011-02-13

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue21/21hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 11 EmptyFri 8 Jul - 2:08

Jemma:

I felt some one at the edge of my mind and instantly blocked them out. Probably Will trying to keep into my brain and mess with me some how. I turned down the hall and quickly stepped into a small bed room. “I know you're there, Michael, following me.” I said with my back turned.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 11 EmptyFri 8 Jul - 2:16

Michael:

"Can you blame me?" I asked following her into the room. I sat down on the floor looking up at her.
Back to top Go down
mfkrwill
Owner
Owner
mfkrwill

Male
Number of posts : 41001
Credits : 75320
Registration date : 2006-04-25

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 11 EmptyFri 8 Jul - 7:54

i got her for a second. this way" i say and start walking
Back to top Go down
http://shadow.allgoo.net
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue21/21hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 11 EmptyFri 8 Jul - 15:33

Jemma:

“Yes.” I said flatly while closing and locking the door. “You aren't going to be any trouble are you?” I asked giving him a questioning look. I should be fine unless he changed, but that hurt him didn't it? I moved to the mirror above the dresser.

26:

“For a second?” I asked.
Back to top Go down
mfkrwill
Owner
Owner
mfkrwill

Male

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 11 EmptyFri 8 Jul - 15:35

she blocked me out"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 11 EmptyFri 8 Jul - 15:47

Michael:

"Well depends on what you mean by trouble." I said softly. I tilted my head watching her, trying to figure out what she was doing.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 11 EmptyFri 8 Jul - 15:56

26:

“I didn't know she could do that. Can you try again? She is probably up to no good if she doesn't want to be found.” I said worriedly. She probably wouldn't ever want to be found but I had a bad feeling.

Jemma:

“Just remember curiosity killed the cat... or whatever.” I said, I didn't think he could make me stop, if he tried I would just kick him out. I hit the mirror with my elbow causing it to fracture at the corner. Carefully I removed a three inch shard then pulled my top off and tossed it on the bed. I wondered briefly if it was bad for me to be around him in it just a bra before realizing I honestly didn't care. He was just a fox any way. I turned around and looked over my shoulder seeing the small pink line close to my spine in the split mirror reflection.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 11 EmptyFri 8 Jul - 15:59

Michael:

I hopped backwards when she shattered the mirror and I looked at her in horror as my mind quickly guessed what she was going to do. "No! You shouldn't do that!" I said quickly.

((If you have Jemma start I have an idea =) ))
Back to top Go down
mfkrwill
Owner
Owner
mfkrwill

Male

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 11 EmptyFri 8 Jul - 16:00

I saw her downstairs in some room. She didnt move far" i say
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 11 EmptyFri 8 Jul - 16:04

((Start gouging herself? Of course she will.))

Jemma:

“Oh, funny how that never stops me.” I said then sliced into the line with the mirror shard.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 11 EmptyFri 8 Jul - 16:09

Michael:

I growled and taking a deep breath I quickly switched forms. I panted softly fighting the wave of pain that washed over me. I got to my feet and I moved over to her swiftly. I slipt my arms around her pinning her arms to her sides so that she would stop. "Please...stop..." I said softly. I took the glass shard from her and said. "If you really want to get the chip out then let me do it, I don't want you to hurt yourself more than you have to."
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 11 EmptyFri 8 Jul - 16:12

Jemma:

I struggled for a second then let what he said sink in. “You'll get it out?” I asked suspiciously. I'd much rather do it myself then let any one else touch me, but it would be easier to let him. “Fine.”
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 11 EmptyFri 8 Jul - 16:20

Michael:

I nodded and taking her hand I led her to the bed and had her sit down on the edge. I climbed onto the bed behind her and sat down cross legged. I twirled the glass shard in my hand for a moment before looking at her wounded shoulder. I wiped away the blood gently, my mind registering how soft her skin was but focusing on the task at hand instead. "Alright, I'm going to start." I said softly before finishing the incision she had started.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 11 EmptyFri 8 Jul - 18:39

Jemma:

I bit my hand hard but other than that I didn't flinch or make a single sound. It felt like the cut was burning and I could feel the blood running down my back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 11 EmptyFri 8 Jul - 18:43

Michael:

I wiped away some of the blood so I could see, my hand brushing against her bra unintentionally. The chip was still deeper, so I continued working to get it out. I hated every minute of this, but better I do it, than she cut to far because she was doing it as awkwardly as she was.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 11 EmptyFri 8 Jul - 18:49

Jemma:

I bit down harder on my hand and started tapping my foot unconsciously. I very badly wanted to ask him to stop nut I held back, because that was the weak thing to do. I was not weak.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 11 EmptyFri 8 Jul - 19:04

Michael:

I caught sight of her foot and how she was biting her hand harder. I winced and stammered out an apology. "S-sorry. I could do this easier with a knife, but I don't want to break the glass in your body and have to dig that out as well." I scratched the edge of the chip and my ears perked up. I reached in and dug out the chip pulling it out. I quickly pressed my hands against the cut, so that I could stop the flow of blood before wrapping it.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 11 EmptyFri 8 Jul - 19:07

Jemma:

I let out a very small moan of pain but said evenly, “It's fine, it's fine.” I knotted my hand at the hem of my shirt instead of biting it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 11 EmptyFri 8 Jul - 19:21

Michael:

I hugged her with one arm, my brain registering again that her skin was soft and cool. Compared to me, most people were cool, I tended to be rather warm.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 11 EmptyFri 8 Jul - 19:27

Jemma:

I bit my lip. “You're done I take it?” I sucked in an uneven breath. “I feel dizzy.” I muttered.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 11 EmptyFri 8 Jul - 19:48

Michael:

I nodded and a flash of worry went through me at her words. I unvelcrowed the bullet proof vest and removed it. I then removed my shirt and pressed it against the wound in her shoulder. "Stay with my Jemma, if need be talk about things you hate or something. Anything to help me know your still conscious." I was now shirtless, and occasionally my chest would brush against her back as I breathed in and out.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 11 EmptyFri 8 Jul - 19:54

Jemma:

I moaned again and put my hand to my head. “I hate doing what other people tell me to do, I hate being confined, and I hate not being in charge.” I mumbled out trying to keep my vision from going black.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 11 EmptyFri 8 Jul - 21:08

Michael:

"Well, here I'll give you a few secrets about me alright?" I said taking a deep breath and letting it out slowly. "First, there are command codes that if spoken will make me follow that person's orders till its either accomplished or I die. Second, powers don't usually work on me in this form."
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 11 EmptySat 9 Jul - 0:46

Jemma:

“Hell.” I said frowning at that, I relied on my powers probably too much. “What command codes?” I asked closing my eyes for a long moment then barely opening them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 11 EmptySat 9 Jul - 1:00

Michael:

"If I knew then I would kill anyone else who knew. So I have no idea." I said with a shrug. I took my shirt off of her wound and ripped it into strips. Replacing the bloody part to her shoulder I bandaged it in place with the clean strips.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

hm weird me....hell yes (open)
Page 11 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next