The Shadow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay, Talk To People, Make Friends

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pride of the Ocean

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 13 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage

Pride of the Ocean - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pride of the Ocean   Pride of the Ocean - Page 8 EmptyThu 19 May - 11:23

[[how should i jump in?]]
Back to top Go down
Kitalia
Admin
Admin
Kitalia

Female
Number of posts : 13806
Credits : 39229
Registration date : 2011-02-13

Character sheet
RPG Name: Scarlet Moon
Group: Nature Spirits
Health:
Pride of the Ocean - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue21/21Pride of the Ocean - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: Pride of the Ocean   Pride of the Ocean - Page 8 EmptyFri 20 May - 22:30

(Come up to the cove and find us there)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pride of the Ocean   Pride of the Ocean - Page 8 EmptySun 22 May - 18:17

i walked the usual route. but this time it was different, i heard voices. i snuck on the wall, being careful to not make a noice. i burst in the entrance. "Who are you? what are you doing in my cove?"
Back to top Go down
Kitalia
Admin
Admin
Kitalia

Female

Character sheet
Health:
Pride of the Ocean - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue21/21Pride of the Ocean - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: Pride of the Ocean   Pride of the Ocean - Page 8 EmptySun 22 May - 18:45

I shriekd and looked at the guy falling back into the water. I broke the surface and looekd at him. "Your cove?!" I said coughing. "I've been coming here since I moved here."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pride of the Ocean   Pride of the Ocean - Page 8 EmptyMon 23 May - 0:19

i laughed. "no, i walk down here every day, the same time, everyday. you have never been here before! who are you people?"
Back to top Go down
Kitalia
Admin
Admin
Kitalia

Female

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Pride of the Ocean   Pride of the Ocean - Page 8 EmptyMon 23 May - 16:17

"I come here everyday. At the same time. 2 o'clock so I can swim." I said then looked at Kahiki. "And he's here everyday to."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pride of the Ocean   Pride of the Ocean - Page 8 EmptyTue 24 May - 11:18

i shook my head. "Well, i must be out later then i thought!" i sat on a rock. "What are you guys doing here?"
Back to top Go down
Kitalia
Admin
Admin
Kitalia

Female

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Pride of the Ocean   Pride of the Ocean - Page 8 EmptyTue 24 May - 11:31

"Talking..what are you doing here?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pride of the Ocean   Pride of the Ocean - Page 8 EmptyTue 24 May - 11:45

i smiled. well, for the last year, i have been called to this spot. it is just this voice, screaming at me, especially today. it said i had to go today. so i did." i shrugged. "So, i guess you could say i am listening to a voice in my head."
Back to top Go down
Kitalia
Admin
Admin
Kitalia

Female

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Pride of the Ocean   Pride of the Ocean - Page 8 EmptyTue 24 May - 11:48

"Its not always good to listen to the voices in your head." I smirked looking at him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pride of the Ocean   Pride of the Ocean - Page 8 EmptyTue 24 May - 12:00

i smiled. "Well, i guess then, i could be called insane. but still, i listened, and now, i am here, with you three, in a cove, alone, where you could be doing anything." i crossed my arms. "What are you doing anyways?"
Back to top Go down
Kitalia
Admin
Admin
Kitalia

Female

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Pride of the Ocean   Pride of the Ocean - Page 8 EmptyTue 24 May - 16:38

"We're just talking. We just met." I said and looked at him. "Matter of fact, we don't know who you are. So why should we tell you anything?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pride of the Ocean   Pride of the Ocean - Page 8 EmptyTue 24 May - 16:40

i laughed. "i don't know. maybe because you know you are doing something wrong?"
Back to top Go down
Kitalia
Admin
Admin
Kitalia

Female

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Pride of the Ocean   Pride of the Ocean - Page 8 EmptyTue 24 May - 16:47

"Like what?" I asked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pride of the Ocean   Pride of the Ocean - Page 8 EmptyTue 24 May - 19:16

my smile faded. "no clue, but what ever it is, just don't destroy my cove!" my eyes turned a bright green. they did that when i was mad.
Back to top Go down
Kitalia
Admin
Admin
Kitalia

Female

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Pride of the Ocean   Pride of the Ocean - Page 8 EmptyTue 24 May - 20:01

"Techinaclly this isn't your cove. Its everyones." I said looking at him;
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pride of the Ocean   Pride of the Ocean - Page 8 EmptyWed 25 May - 16:40

i smiled. "well, my parents bought this place, so yeah."
Back to top Go down
Kitalia
Admin
Admin
Kitalia

Female

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Pride of the Ocean   Pride of the Ocean - Page 8 EmptyWed 25 May - 16:41

"They bought it?! When the hell did they do that?!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pride of the Ocean   Pride of the Ocean - Page 8 EmptyThu 26 May - 13:46

i laughed. "two weeks ago." i shrugged. "its the only thing they have ever done for me. they are always gone and they thought i was meating someone here so they bought it."
Back to top Go down
Kitalia
Admin
Admin
Kitalia

Female

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Pride of the Ocean   Pride of the Ocean - Page 8 EmptyThu 26 May - 16:05

"I've been coming here way before then..." I said and looked a thim. "Guess we should get out of here."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pride of the Ocean   Pride of the Ocean - Page 8 EmptyMon 30 May - 0:19

I shrugged. "well, you could stay and hang out!"
Back to top Go down
clif harris
Roleplayer
Roleplayer
clif harris

Male
Number of posts : 222
Credits : 24644
Registration date : 2011-05-08

PostSubject: Re: Pride of the Ocean   Pride of the Ocean - Page 8 EmptyWed 21 Sep - 16:50

I looked at Dev. "His eyes..." I said quietly
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pride of the Ocean   Pride of the Ocean - Page 8 EmptyWed 21 Sep - 16:58

i leaned in as he whispered. "yeah, people seem to like them." i smiled and sat on a rock next to the water. "so whats up with you? you never get out of the water or something?"
Back to top Go down
clif harris
Roleplayer
Roleplayer
clif harris

Male
Number of posts : 222
Credits : 24644
Registration date : 2011-05-08

PostSubject: Re: Pride of the Ocean   Pride of the Ocean - Page 8 EmptyWed 21 Sep - 17:02

I shook my head. "I like swimming more than walking." I lied.
Back to top Go down
Kitalia
Admin
Admin
Kitalia

Female

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Pride of the Ocean   Pride of the Ocean - Page 8 EmptyWed 21 Sep - 17:07

I looked up at the boy then back at Kakahi and moved over closer to him. "I really think we should get out of here..." I whisperd. "Something seems off about it him."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pride of the Ocean   Pride of the Ocean - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Pride of the Ocean
Page 8 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 13 ... 19  Next